City of Toronto Financial Assistance Form
The Municipality of Toronto is providing financial assistance for downspout disconnection to a maximum of $500. It may be available for low-income seniors or low-income persons with disability to help them with the cost of labour and/or materials for disconnecting their downspout. To qualify you must:
- Own a residential property within the City of Toronto,
- Have a combined household income of $50,000 or less,
- Be 65 years of age or older,
- Or be 60 – 64 years of age and receiving Guaranteed Income Supplement under Old Age Security Act,
- Or be 50 years of age or older and be receiving either a pension or a pension annuity resulting from a pension plan under the income tax Act (Canada),
- Or be a person with a disability and be receiving disability benefits.
Ontario Downspout Service
Our goal at Ontario Downspout Service is to make your experience with us as carefree and enjoyable as possible.
Contact us today at 1.888.666.5202 for your free quote.